Exclusive report: Engage, empower and enable employees to enhance their health, happiness and wellbeing
Download this report for an executive summary of the roundtable discussion and gain insightsinto considerations and approaches from HR leaders around:
- Setting and maintaining an organisational culture of wellbeing in times of change or transitions.
- Empowering leadership teams who often are the champion of wellbeing policy.
- Listening to the diverse and evolving needs of employees by leveraging technology, data and people.
- Shaping the right work environment as we continue to work in flexible and hybrid ways.
- Developing a meaningful wellbeing strategy that remains simple and relevant.
Global HR Executive recently led an HR Leaders roundtable, supported by Dialogue, where leaders came together for a peer to peer conversation to share current experiences, themes, challenges and opportunities when it comes to workplace wellbeing.
The discussion centered around: How to engage, empower and enable employees to enhance their health, happiness and wellbeing. With a focus on taking a people-centric and bespoke approach to benefits and wellbeing.