Your results show that you may have symptoms of anxiety or depression and a medical evaluation with a health professional is recommended. Note that this test is not diagnostic, but can help to detect alarm signals.
If you feel distressed and need immediate help, call 911 or contact a crisis line: Across Canada, French or English: toll-free 1-833-456-4566 Available 24/7
If you are a Dialogue member, consult us to open the discussion with a nurse and get help.
If your employer is a member of the Health and Wellness Program, follow the link to learn more about the services available to you. Health and Wellness.
Want to offer Dialogue and stress management support for your employees? Contact us for a demo.
- Reduce your sugar consumption
- Drink at least 2L of water per day
- Reduce your coffee consumption
- Go to bed at regular times
- Avoid screen time a few hours before going to bed
- Avoid intense physical activity in the evening
- Start walking every day for at least 15 minutes
- Do activities you enjoy
- Find a partner to do activities
- Time management
- Keep a single diary in which you record all your commitments for the day or week.
- Trust your co-workers or family members and delegate tasks that do not require you
- Limit the time spent on social networks, if necessary and give yourself a time limit.
Relaxation and Mindfulness
- When you feel the stress rising follow these 2 steps:
- Stop and take 10 deep breaths.
- Observe what is happening in real time around you and become aware of it . E.g : Light, temperature, objects in the room etc. This will help you to return to the present moment.
- Do a little exercise every night and write down 2 things for which you have experienced gratitudes during your day. Keep this little notebook on your bedside table with a pencil to encourage you to get into this habit.
Make small changes in your daily life and set small incremental goals to achieve. You are on the right track!
If you are a Dialogue member and are concerned about your stress level, consult us to speak to a health professional.
If you feel distressed, you are not a Dialogue member or the clinic is closed please contact a crisis line for assistance : Across Canada, French or English: toll-free 1-833-456-4566 Available 24/7